Original Air date: December 30th, 2021
Caption: The best bowling alley ever handles hills and mountains, Matt lowers his status in Chicago, and the boys revisit Neil Diamond’s famous lawsuit.
Running time: 1:35
Recording location: The Churn Version 7 and Paul's Playhouse
Matt tells a story about the Chicago crowds at his gigs in that city. He goes into talking about a specific actor in Jersey Boys that had multiple parts and would frequently forget to dress and appear for one of those parts. The non-professional improvers would then be stuck improving. Once he appeared with the Mob Boss suit and a bowling alley owner Jacket. Paul plays that character as if he set pins with his butthole.
A Fake Commercial for Theo's Medicated Ointment.
The hosts talk about the contents of the time capsule beneath the statue of General Lee. Paul talks about going to Stone Mountain in Georgia as a child during a Latin Club trip.
The hosts talk about watching the new Matrix movie. Paul details what he disliked about the original Matrix trilogy and Matt and Jacob agree. This leads them to spoil several twists in movies that Joe Pantalliano aka "Joey Pants" acted.
A Fake Commercial for Matt and Mattingly's Fap Tablet with Ham Grease.
Paul gives a positive review of Bank Heist movie "Hell or High Water." Paul guarantees that Matt will love it. The hosts talk about the surprising success of the movie "Now You See Me" and how they did not like the movie. Matt indicates that the movie was meant to be watched on an airplane.
Paul proposes Matt start a podcast called " 29,000 footers" a podcast about unexpected emotional reactions to movies watched on an airplane". Paul talks about having an emotional response to "The Descendants" because he watched it on a plane.
Matt and Jacob talk about watching "Being the Ricardo's." Paul asks if there was anything about Lucy's connection to Star Trek; there is not. Jacob was especially impressed with Kidman and Bardem's portrayal of the original actors.
Paul promotes his recent appearance on the Trek Profiles podcast talking about his time at the experience.
- Valerie sends a physical scoopmail of a large box with blackberry jam and Dairy Milk.
- Chrisbosh cards from Frozen Cusser, the Benoits, the Nest Creamer (with an ornate, hand-drawn dick and tit farm), and the Harris family.
- Lil Sally Scoop sends in a story about ripping their jeans while curling and duck taping them back together.
- Scoop Exotic sends in conversion story to go along with his scoopardy.
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosion theme is played. Scoop Exotic sends in a Scoopardy.
Characters and Bits
- Jersey Pep Boys - "Big Girls Rotate Their Tires"
- the Neil Diamond song "Heartlight" being about E.T.
- E.T. being unable to do math related to Reese's Pieces
- Stone Mountain Goes Floyd
- Having fists made of ham doesn't sound half bad. - Jacob
- Chloe and Schloey
- A correction that a diuretic doesn't make you poop but rather pee.
- Matt fantasizes about telling people that he participates in curling.
- Bar shuffleboard referred to as "finger curling"
- Cornmeal used on shuffleboard being made as elote-style.