|Luck Goes To The Heavens OR... The Crotch.|
|Air date||May 21, 2014|
|Episode 019: Seth Chaffee Virtual Reality Game Developer: Interview||Episode 021: Lead Singer of "A Million Pieces" Graham Fenton: Interview|
This episode was recorded in the dressing room of the Inspire Theatre
Were Henry Ford and Walt Disney antisemitic? What would happen if they walked in to a bar? Matt talks a little bit about his time as a house keeper in the virgin island and being divorcee man bait. Paul and Matt still buy CDs like knuckle dragging cavemen. Also: the history of Nintendo, meaning of its name, and which host looks more like Fred Flintstone? Matt's car breaks down in the middle of the desert and he may or may not be able to get help. Scoop Mail: Matt and Paul get their first offer for a personal podcast and it includes bronies, gladiators, and old fries. The boys are challenged to a few tough either/or questions that involve meat and beards. Plus, Matt has a scoop take over his fantasy baseball team. Jock Vs. Nerd: Can you remember what an XMT athlete is? Vs. Paul discusses his man crush of John Carmack yet again.
- CDs being a more complete audio experience
- Nintendo's failures before hitting it big
- Paul wins a nerd thing, (Jacob has the score as 1-78)
- Matt tells about moving to the Virgin Islands on the word of a bartender "probably" being able get him a job
- Operation Obelisk is off to a great start, more than doubling the number of listeners
- SactoMonkey pulled together $24.95 and a few stale french fries and wants a custom episode involving bronies, American Gladiators, alien invasion, and rapping ABBA as Alf.
- Steven Sikes (via twitter) asks: be celibate for the rest of your life or vegan and clean shaven for the rest of your life?
- Sine gives a positive hypothetical: would you rather get all green lights or always get an extra serving of fries?
- Ben Brumphy steps up to run Paul's first fantasy baseball team, who may include players such as:
- Ken Drippy Jr
- Don Matt-and-Mattingly's Ice Cream Social
- Alex "Baskins and A-Rodbkins" Rodriguez
- Clayton "Rocky Road" Kershaw
- Sherbert Sabathia
- Masamallow Swirl Tanaka
Jock vs. Nerd
- John Carmack is known for what classic game that is getting re-released?
- What type of sports league is XMT?
- Extreme Memory Tournament
- Henry Ford by Paul
- Johnny Cash by Paul
- Fred Flintstone by Matt and Paul
- Japanese parent by Paul
- Virgin Islands native by Paul
- Alf by Paul
- Winnie the Pooh by Paul
- Ron Popeil by Paul
- Barry Switekins by Matt
- Karen Switekins by Paul
- Pee Wee Herman by Matt and Paul
- Announcer from Pee Wee Skeet Simulator by Paul
- Chicken McGangbang with McMace
- Land, Sea, and Air burger
- Poor man's Big Mac
- Big McChicken
- A Taco Bell Burrito
This episode marks the first time Matt and Paul hit a "bit culdesac"