|Should Gays Be Allowed to Kiss Each Other?|
|Air date||May 15, 2014|
|Episode 017: Rachel Bloom, Robot Chicken Writer and YouTube Comedy Star: Interview||Episode 019: Seth Chaffee Virtual Reality Game Developer: Interview|
Paul and Matt dissect all the levels of bigotry surrounding the St Louis Rams 7th round draft pick, the openly gay Michael Sam and the kiss that kicked the hornets nest of ignorant dipshits. Plus, Paul may or may not have a mom jeans fetish. Matt sees Mike Birbiglia perform for the first time in ten years and is blown away. Ingrid Michaelson rocks House of Blues, but surprisingly cracks everyone up too. Matt looks back on his first crappy waiter job. Matt and Paul launch a new improv show in Las Vegas. Scoop Mail: How did Matt and Paul meet? Did someone come up for a better listener name than scoop? The exposing of the original top secret Pie Day Friday. Jock Vs. Nerd: The death of geek culture titan Vs. Seriously, should we allow gay guys to kiss each other?
- Fashion choices of the pantsless NBA
- NFL draft 7th round potluck
- Matt name drops because it's all he has
- Paul discovers a link between Applebee's and poor sleep patterns
- Paul take way too long to compare Applebee's and Best Buy dress code to uniforms on the Starship Enterprise
- Suggestion of the nickname "Ice Cream Socialists" for listeners
- Pie Day as a buffer holiday
- Matt and Paul's origin story
- Origins of the term "Juggalo"
Jock vs. Nerd
- Which famous artist/designer, known for blurring the lines between man and machine, recently died at the age of 74?
- No jock question due to the fact that Paul jocked up the first part of the episode
Dumb restaurant manages by Matt and Paul
- Applebee's Riblets
This episode marks the first mention of bearistas