|Italian Air Show and Ear Molly|
|Air date||March 25, 2014|
|Episode 003: The Rock n Roll Church of the Sacred Lamp||Episode 005: To Catch a Hooker. (And get back your watch).|
This episode was recorded in Vintage Nudes Studio at the Slammer with Ready Rich running the audio.
Matt & Mattingly engage in Atheist Bingo. Why on earth is Paul into Veronica Mars, is Harrison Ford a weed hoover vacuum, and how do Matt & Mattingly handle getting pulled over by a cop? Jock Vs. Nerd: Why is anyone hiring Micheal Vick and Jem's truly outrageous movie.
- Harrison Ford is a money vacuum riding the cani-bus
- Describing potentially awesome moments or events that end in a horrible disaster as Italian Air Shows.
- Paul uses his nerd knowledge to get out of tickets, Matt uses not the not being an asshole tactic (and possibly a sweet sloppy blow job)
- Louisville record store Ear Ecstasy gave out bumper stickers that college kids would use to make bumper statements (Paul made "pretty hate machine" for his first car named Baby)
- Matt and Paul try to get the podcast labeled as "ear molly"
Jock vs. Nerd
- Who did the Jets recently sign to play quarterback?
- Michael Vick
- What beloved 1980s cartoon franchise is getting made into a movie
- Jem and the Holograms
- Harry Plinkett by Paul
- Fox announcer by Matt and Paul
- Cypress Hill by Matt and Paul
- Violent traffic cop by Paul
- Bear cops by Matt and Paul
- Officer Paul Lynde by Paul
- Chicken Sarah McLachlan by Paul
- First mention of Matt and Paul's twitter accounts
- This episode was supposed to have theme music, but was cut by Ready Rich to prevent a lawsuit