Original Air date: September 23rd, 2021
Caption: Not only did Brian Brushwood and Justin Robert Young fly in to surprise the shit out of Paul, but they brought along legendary YouTuber, Ali Spagnola! In this episode, you too can learn the rules of Asshole Blackjack. Plus, we got scoopmail and Jock Vs Nerd Scoopardy Trivia.
Running time: 1:46
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Jacob delays the start by talking about how horrible the Green Lantern Movie is. This gives time for Brian Brushwood and Justin Robert Young to enter the studio with guest Ali Spagnola as a surprise goodbye to Paul.
They talk with Ali about some of her recent video projects including making her car into a Chia car and kidz bopping some songs.
Brian and Justin describe their recent performance at a magic convention where Justin does a fake magician character.
Matt and Justin talk about their bonding over complaining about Cocaine and Rhinestones.
Justin and Brian talk about the joy they get by making people angry by playing Asshole Blackjack.
Brian talks about finally watching the Harley Quinn series.
- A Scoopmail from the past from E that worked at a salmon processing facility. Matt believes this is a repeat.
- Kelsie re-tells their first blowjob story where they felt really guilty and really over-it (Justin broke a chair during this reading)
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosion theme is played. They split into teams: Paul picks Justin, Matt picks Ali, and Jacob is left with Brian. Swedish Scoop sends in a Scoopardy with topics of novelty songs, songs with no chorus, wrestlers by quote, and M*A*S*H.
Characters and Bits
- Aviewsing your car - abusing your car for views
- A Voltron made of Owls
- A Carpool lane for Human Trafficing
- Thunderstruck except it's about milk crate challenges
- Mitzy as the Quaddo for Mikey Neumann if he can't travel to Scoopfest
- Blow me the money
- A Gangster using threatening language to convince someone to say they actually did give a blowjob - "Transdermal evacuation of my testicles"
- "Now you have to spit on the ground because you just blew it."
- Milk Crate take on War Pigs only it's about M*A*S*H
- War Pigs only it's about Seinfeld