Original Air date: September 20th, 2021
Caption: In standard ICS fashion, the boys record Paul's last time in the churn as a resident of Las Vegas... and don't actually realize it until it's over. It's a fun one though. Enjoy!
Running time: 1:46
Recording location: The Churn version 7
The hosts start talking about a nearby lodge that caught fire. Paul says that this restaurant causes and endless supply of diarrhea. Jacob reminds the listeners that they don't own the building that they have their podcast in. Matt hopes that the place is rebuilt before the next time he takes his kids up there for sledding.
The hosts talk about some people on Instagram that posted a bunch of vaccine-skeptical paragraphs of text.
The hosts discuss lip syncing and playing to recorded tracks.
Matt threatens to tell his engagement story.
A Fake Commercial for Johnny Australia's One Man and a Wallaby escort services.
Paul talks about why he separated from working at Zac Baggins'. Jacob plays an extremely long "Breaking New" jingle.
Another Fake Commercial about the Beating a Dead Horse bit.
Matt talks about his old town where he has friends still and how he doesn't have any friends like that in San Diego. Matt asks Paul about friends from his past jobs and he talks about the cruise ships, second city, and Trek. Paul recalls that he left Trek, came back, and worked retail to wait for his turn to play a Klingon again. Paul remembers a rival at Trek that tried to impress him by showing a VHS of his standup.
Paul gets in character as Voq’ha and tells a joke in Klingon.
The hosts talk about keeping VHS copies of odd performances. They compare it to what is happening with modern media and how it will persist. Matt recalls a time when he and his friends mocked Sarah's show choir performance after she pulled out a tape of it.
Jacob calls for a Production Meeting in order to bring up the proposal that they rent a building in Pittsburg so that Paul has to leave his house.
The hosts talk about the novel and upcoming television show for "Y the last man." Paul recalls the New Battlestar show and the Middle Aged White Guy Talk jingle is played.
Paul talks about doing a nerd tour of giving away some toys and closing out his comic book pull list.
Matt calls for Worst Coworker Stories as a new type of scoopmail.
- Duke Scoopem' sends in a Misadventures in Home Projects story about breaking a radiator in the first night at a new house.
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosion theme is played. Duke Scoopem' sends in a Scoopardy.
Characters and Bits
- A gangster being forced to eat poisoner pimento loaf with a glue trap in the seat waited upon by Jigsaw.
- Shit-eating, antivax Vampire
- Blame it on the Vax - to the tune of MIllie Vanillie "Blame it on the Rain"
- Paul sings the baritone part of the national anthem
- Robert Houdin's Vaginicus - Magic of the Pussy, described by a cat.
- Google a little something
- Ampersand is a Voltron Letter
- Someone who intentionally makes their basement into a pool.
- Earthquake Death Counts - a sports team