Original Air date: August 9th, 2021
Caption: Matt and Paul catch Jacob up with the new host of “Jeopardy!” controversy, plus Scoop Mail and Jock vs. Nerd.
Running time: 1:43
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Paul recalls an old camping song.
Matt brings up the new Jeopardy host controversy. Paul proposes the idea that the hosts would only be terminally Ill people so that it's possible that the host will drop dead (episode title reference). Jacob thinks you should also make the contestants and crew be terminally ill. Matt jumps the gun and claims that the Executive Producer has been announced as the host (he was only rumored to have the job).
The hosts talk about getting food served to them on a tray with a sign that asks for people to not throw away the tray, and eventually a lid on the trash can to prevent people from throwing it away. This is used as a metaphor for the way that Las Vegas is handling this phase of the COVID pandemic.
A Fake Commercial for DIY Pyramids.
Paul proposes a Production Meeting: Addendum and Corrections portion about his statement that there are too many male trees. Paul attempts to come up with the word botanist or arborist but can only come up with herbavore scientists and herpatologists (reptile and amphibian scientists). Paul does correctly identify an ichthyologist when Jacob talks about the fish in his pond.
Paul has been watching documentaries and reccommends Glitch in the Matrix. The hosts reminisce about the effect that The Matrix had on their lives. A scoop wonders why there is a blue pill and Paul has an answer.
A Fake Commercial for Sloppy Books. Loose meat sandwiches stored in pants that he lets you eat over the books.
Jacob left his house without shoes before he realized it. Paul goes into an Arizona accent about counting votes on his toes and knowing someone that is a 19-toer instead of 20. Paul also does a Flagstaff (Johnny Australia) and Sedona (Rasta Banana) accent.
- Croc-a-dunk Scoop sends in a pizza box as a tool to get in anywhere.
- ScoopPiercer sends in their delight with Episode 46: "Jihad Me At Hello!" - Tuba Gooding Jr.. They also include stories about their near-miss with getting COVID that kept them from attending the Bucket Show and their employment stories around the pandemic.
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosion theme is played. Scooperdooper sends in a Price-is-right style game. One of the questions involves an Inside Joke Explained reference to 9/11.
Characters and Bits
- It's a fun How to Shost.
- Kathy Lee-Gifford is still alive; there is a question about if her husband is still alive and he is not.
- William "Refigerator" Perry is still alive.
- Worms rub up on eachother and exchange stuff.
- Go Sperm Crazy (with pollen) - to the tune of the Prince song "lets go crazy."
- Naked Tumescent Matt
- The Ligma Variant of COVID.
- Delta Airlines can't wait for the Ligma variant
- Paul tells the Foo Bird Joke
- "That Old Man Beats Up You" as a story-ender.
- Paul does some Kentucky Math.
- Patitreon - take care of us like a mommy.
Originally, the show description included a reference to a bit involving Bane but that was actually recorded for another episode.