Original Air date: July 29th, 2021
Caption: Reddit discovers a crazy person who hates a lot of people, yet not us. Scoop Mail Jock Vs. Nerd.
Running time: 1:37
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Matt describes his blues phase of listening to B.B. King, Black Window Blues Band, Ray Charles, and Eric Clapton.
The hosts talk about getting back to work and performance. They comment that feedback on their performance on someone besides their wives is important.
Paul gets news of a Milkshake machine now available at a Sheetz.
Matt asks some scoops in the studio if they had gone to see any shows besides the bucket show.
Paul talks about his recent appearnce on the Player One Podcast.
The hosts plan to throw a going-away show for Paul. Paul suggests a "Yinz are leaving" show.
A Fake Commercial for Blue Apron All Boil. Featuring Laura Flynn Boyle's neck bone.
The hosts talk about a hand-written list of people on his house of people that are not welcome. Penn and Teller are at the top of the list (episode title reference). The hosts read over some notable names on the lsit.
Paul drove out to be on GeekShock to a house that wasn't on Google Maps. A dog chewed through one of the mic chords while they were recording.
A Fake Commercial for the Exploited Dick and Tit Farm Relief fund.
Matt talks about going to see Absinthe and said that it was a very horny show. Sarah was in the show and her castmates from Atomic Saloon didn't recognize her.
Hosts talk about how stadiums change their names. Matt talks about the Craig Furgeson statement rule: "Does it need to be said, does it need to be said right now, does it need to be said by me?" Matt attempts to recite this in a Scottish accent.
Jacob and Matt recall when they went to Cleveland for a playoff baseball game to find a super-white guy wearing fake Indian garb.
Matt announces Michael Gudeaux as an upcoming guest and his appearance in a Barry Manilow video.
The hosts talk about Jacob's pre-show playlist that kept playing 2 legit to quit. Paul asks that Jacob compile a playlist of Ice cream-themed songs.
- OneOfTheWills sends in a physical scoopmail of some funny shirts: Truckin' and Fuckin, Beaver Valley, and
- Marscoopials sends in a message asking for Jacob to read his name properly and has a lot of things to share.
Jock vs. Nerd
The hunt for balls is played. Scoopiter Ascending sends in a "2 truths and a lie" Jock vs. Nerd.
Characters and Bits
- When Anne doesn't like one of Paul's jokes, she moves to Pittsburg
- 60 years, still cooking; Marie Calendar's. A bit that Paul annoyed his wife with.
- Paul as Mike Tyson correcting the "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" quote.
- Come on to my house, my house. I've got the meats.
- The age of showing your ass
- Paul learned that humans plant more male trees and so pollen is more abundant.
- Paul does a very angry Elmo impersonation