Original Air date: July 19th, 2021
Caption: At some point in the podcast, Matt will join it. At another point in this podcast, you'll meet Occupado The Gorilla. One of these points will change your life forever. We also do scoop mail and Jock Vs. Nerd Trivia.
Running time: 1:33
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Paul starts out the podcast asking where Matt is. Jacob introduces the guest Benedikt Negro right away. Also, Benedikt says he can do the Bucket Show on air but it turns out he can't. He is a repeat guest from episode 13. He talks about being a Cirque clown and performing at "O".
Matt shows up as they're talking about how the cast of "O" wears masks backstage and on the stage. Paul compares the "O" show to eating at Casa Bonita. Benedikt talks about how his castmates were monitoring the pandemic before it happened and he said they had a T'Appelle Rouge to talk about it. This is taken as a Production Meeting by the hosts (Episode title reference).
A Fake Commercial for a carpet company that finds success in making puzzle cubes.
Paul tries to compare Cirque language to Sigur Ros. He also recalls a show that had a giant Baby in a Jar that sang in english. Benedikt gives more details about some of the Cirque languages in each show. Paul tries to tell a story using gibberish.
A Fake Commercial for Paul Mattingly's Guide to Beating a Dead Horse, 3rd edition.
Paul recalls that there was a Gorilla in the Casa Bonita performance. He names it Occupado the Gorilla. He also has an OnlyFans where he stays alive and doesn't wear pants. I shouldn't wear pants, thbbb thbbb, that's why! It's revealed that this is a way of explaining Paul Mattingly's Guide to Beating a Dead Horse.
- Tony Scooprano sends in a Shitty Job Story where he worked for a lawyer that was arrested very soon after his hiring.
- Dungeon Scoop sends in his Venn Diagram of Pornography and technology.
- A Scoop writes in about meeting the former Gladiator Atlas on a submarine.
The explosion theme is played. John John the Scoopercon sends in a Scoopardy.
- Paul invents a full-face mask that you can wear instead of getting ready in the morning.
- Paul wants to wear a mask of a horse instead of his own.
- Paul sings the Production Meeting song in Cirque Gibberish
- Poached eggs served by an actual Poacher
- A show based completely on killing animals
- Fap Tablets