Original Air date: June 20th, 2021
Caption: A new season of Fool Us is upon us. Jacob knows where he'd place one of Vegas's great assets. Scoop mail and Jock Vs. Nerd.
Running time: 1:42
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Paul has a soda that he is not a fan of. Matt says that it looks like a tampon ad. This is revealed to be hint water. Jacob continues the story of the tampon found at Absinthe by reading a Yelp review.
The hosts talk about what they are drinking in the Vegas heat. Matt and Jacob talk about the pleasure of drinking a cold can of Perrier.
The hosts talk about the Batman cunnilingus controversey. Jacob announces a new shirt related to that controversy.
The hosts talk about the Crazy Girls Butt Statue in Vegas getting removed from the hotel. Jacob would like to keep that statue in his back yard. Matt has met two of the women that posed for the statue.
A Fake Commercial for Jimmy Rats Biker Shorts.
The hosts continue to talk about Jimmy Rats, Biker Masturbation enthusiast and his ex-wife.
Matt tells a story about Boogie Nights and a joke about the word "nevertheless."
Matt talks about restarting Fool Us without an audience but with fewer protocols. There's an impact to his workplace because the production truck would not be able to handle the heat wave (the Vegas Parking and Weather jingle is played). The hosts talk about the water shortage problem. Paul has an idea for a dome with solar panels to make land farmable.
A Fake Commercial for Pepperoni Salad.
- Will the Scoop of ICS Past sends in a letter about how they were turned on to the podcast from listening to Pod Therapy. They have been listening through the back catalog and send in a Shitty Job Story set in a submarine.
- Star Trooper Scoop sends in a description about pornography acquisition processes and regulations.
- Keep on Scoopin sends in an aggravation about the communication about pay at their jobs.
The explosion theme is played. Star Trooper Scoop sends in a Scoopardy relaated to the podcast's status as the #1 Jim Croce Natchitoches Memorial Cornfield podcast.
- Sweetening the Audience - sprinkling cocaine on the audience
- Black Plastic Balls - Fat Bottom Girls but about water evaporation prevention measures.
- A reminder that this is the #1 Jim Croce Natchitoches Memorial Cornfield podcast
- Paul sings Jim Croce lyrics to Will Smith songs as they both