Original Air date: June 3rd, 2021
Caption: Does Matt need a babysitter? (By the end of the episode, he does not). Scoop Mail and Jock Vs. Nerd
Running time: 1:36
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Paul proposes an idea for a Pot Lounge with an Improv and Magic theater called the "Den of Iniquity."
They return to the chicken finger debate and talk about the hot dog as a sandwich debate. They talk about this bullshit for a while. They end up talking about their general displeasure with Subway.
Matt reads a Memorial Day post and Paul has to guess whether it is by the grave of a fallen soldier or a bikini shot. He gets this correct.
Matt talks about going to a special dinner and hotel in Pasadena for his anniversary. Matt saw someone with a gigantic flag in their yard and had a visceral reaction.
Paul talks about using the 360 street view on Zillow and seeing a neighbor that has an anti-aircraft gun pointed at the house.
Matt talks about his Utah gigs possibly conflicting with his wife's gig that means he may have to take his kids to Utah for the week. Paul proposes using a rope to tie his kids up in the hotel room while he goes out to do the show in the evening. (episode title reference)
The hosts talk about the easing of COVID restrictions and the difference between the US and Canada.
A Fake Commercial for Amazing Armond's Amorous Armadillos.
The hosts will talk about CAB and App ride drivers getting bonuses to take people to specific restaurants, shows, and dispensaries.
The hosts talk about the return of fans to sporting events. Paul tries to get Matt to come to a small, intimate wrestling event.
At the end, Matt gets a notification that his wife's gig was cancelled and he doesn't need to take hi kids to Utah.
- Scoopercharger provides a mnemonic device to help Jacob remember the new abbreviation of FYITFYDATFOWIATF.
- Salt Lick Scoop sends in some underwear reccommendations.
- Ramblin Scoop asks for some advice on taking a new job with a different shift.
- Mike Scoop is trying to convince his wife to come to Scoop Fest by enticing her with weed.
- Country Scoop sends in a story about handing out with a High School Friend
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosion theme is played. Scoop of Canadian Maple and Bacon sends in a Scoopardy and asks about a Dick and Tit Farmer's market.
Characters and Bits
- Paul finds a Miami Dolphin's themed Punisher Logo on a car
- Pasedena - Pass the Dinner over to me
- Dick Measuring contest with giant flag
- Doing 185 for 45 minutes (part of the Triple Threat.
- Twice Baked Potato Matt Donnelly
- A Hobbit-themed Week Lounge - J. R. R. Tokin
- I'm gonna hit your face, someone told me to do it