Episode art by twitter user slakingfool.
Original Air date: July 30th, 2020
Caption: A grateful dragon comes on to give back to the best listeners in the world. Paul has a new catch phrase for you. Matt buys an Ice Tea.
Running time: 1:42
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Matt talks about going to a convenience store with a mask on. He did not like the Reeses' extra peanut butter. Jacob recalls dark chocolate peanut butter cups. There was a tornado lady customer that went back and forth to check out which became an Italian Air Show.
Paul loves when coworkers flirt with each other. He uses "I'll Crush Up them nice for the right slice" as a clean euphemism for when those coworkers are flirting.
Matt initiates a sponsor break for SopeHope.com that is not a fake commercial. Both Soap Hope and SopeHope work. GaffreyArtMaterial.com has set up a discount code of HeyScoops.
Matt throws to an interview with Piff about the recent tournament. He tells the story about how his booker convinced the show to book Piff as a gateway to getting Rob Schneider. Piff announces that there will be a free virtual Scoop show. He also talks about the making of his last few tournament of laughs videos. The interview cuts off before they move into a pitch meeting.
A Fake Commercial for Farfs, farts ,farts, farts, farts, Farts in a bag in paper or plastic.
- Abe the Shoeless Scoop sends in a message praising another scoop for sending him a video camera.
- Christ the Gasman Scoop asks about a mask debate and tells a story about the Shoney's buffet confusing custard with cheese.
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosion theme is played. XGD Falcon sends in a Scoopardy.
Characters and Bits
- Anonymity - to the tune of Mnha mnha
- Sea Anemone - to the tune of Mnha mnha
- The Gordon's Fuckerman
- Dick Raid - an alternative condom brand
- Getting paid to not say things
- The names are read to the tune of the Beastie Boys Sabotage.
- Cush up these nuts for the right slice
- Bust up these nuts for the right slice