Original Air date: June 21st, 2020
Caption: VotePiff.com returns! Piff pops in to plug his appearance on TBS tonight as he competes against the best in comedy. Also other stuff!
Running time: 1:40
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Jacob talks about how he smoked a cigar for the first time in a long time but did not enjoy his last one. Paul thinks his vice of spending too much money on toys is a vice that is easily understood. Paul goes down a Bath and Body Works fatty rabbit hole.
Paul tells a story about how Anne had a dream that she and SJ went to see the Trolls movie and SJ took all the concessions from behind the counter.
A Fake Commercial for Old Man Soup's Soups.
SJ tells a story about playing poker and winning it all. She is not a very experienced player but still managed to win both rounds. A friend was mildly upset that they lost.
A Fake Commercial for Squeaky the Toilet Guy
SJ tells a story about being at an AirBnB being asked to make 3 pees to a flush.
Paul proposes that Piff should join a KPop band.
In talking about the current COVID landscape, Paul reviews his Apocalypse Requirements for Survival. Jade talks about the specificity with which their dogs poop in a room.
No scoopmail was read.
Jock vs. Nerd
The hunt for balls theme is played. Commissioner Scoop sends in a Scoopardy.
Characters and Bits
- SJ as Slim Shady
- Flushing is cultural
- Scruffle on the Council - the name for Attack the Block in Britian
- Ghosts can't play guitar which is why piano music is so spooky.
- "Let me continue complaining" - Piff
- If I get down on my hands and knees and smell it, is it gonna be worth every penny.
- Jacob's favorite Piff is depressed Piff.
- The train, if I'm not smiling, maybe I'll get to keep a few of my teeth when it hits me. - Paul
- Jacob asks Johnny Australia to talk about Malamutes.
- Jacob asks which cultures don't know how to flush the toilet (Episode Title Reference).