Episode art by twitter user slakingfool.
Original Air date: May 25th, 2020
Caption: Nonsense and scoopmail.
Running time: 1:52
Recording location: The Churn version 7
The hosts struggle to come up with the name "Lizzo."
Jacob's mom compares him to Jack Black. Matt has also been compared to Jack Black.
Matt brings up that a neighbor has had lawn stone dumped on his street for several weeks. Paul recalls the Mammoth Cave in Kentucky where part of the attraction was someone that was squished by a rock. Paul incorrectly remembers that it was part of the 7 wonders of the national world. A scoop corrected him that it was part of the 7 natural wonders of the USA.
A Fake Commercial for Cake-a-day.
Matt reports that he had a second workout after recovering with them after 8 days. SJ suggested that they should broadcast this over twich.
Jacob announces that he has broken a chainsaw.
A Fake Commercial for the Pokey Back Bear.
Matt talks about his trip to Roger's Spring, Nevada.
Paul summarizes a Long John Silver's miniature documentaries.
- Nathan's Hot Dog Scoop asks about Matt's old in-flight movies reviews and compares it to being on a plane.
- Mr. Brain Freeze talked about going to work during Coronavirus.
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosions theme is played. Macho Man Randy Sprinkles sends in a Scoopardy. One of the questions was about Icy Dicks and Dick Van Dyke was guessed (episode title reference).
Characters and Bits
- Lawn with now grass (to the tune of Horse with no name)
- Kegels but with heavy ropes as weights
- Shifts of people in the town peeing in Roger's Spring to keep the warm water flowing.
- Cloudy Joe makes the natural spring look a little gross.