Episode art by twitter user slaking fool.
Original Air date: March 19th, 2020
Caption: Mitzy is Satan. Episode 666 is here and like everyone else, our plans for 666 went out the window and Mitzy filled in.
Running time: 1:34
Recording location: The Churn version 7
Jacob warns that he isn't usually around his wife so much. The hosts talk about what they're doing during social distancing and homeschooling.
Jacob watched The Black Cauldron. Paul watched a 2-year-old replay of a fighting video game championship. This leads them to ask users to write in with thei #comfortcrap.
Paul shares how much he spent on some toys.
A Fake Commercial for dirty math for adults and kids.
Jacob went to a session of D&D.
A Fake Commercial for How Many FIngers by Alfonzo Pickeltaint.
- Scoop, Bike, Run writes in a story about his dog nearly killing him.
- Goop Scoop sends in an email about his wife's tatoos.
- Goop Scoop sends in a second email asking about what the next tattoo she gets should be.
- Black Scoopicorn sends in some Spanish translation information about a sloth meaning "lazy bear." He lead a class in chanting "Sloth Slut" (episode title reference).
Jock vs. Nerd
The hunt for balls theme is played without the moan being talked over. King Scoop sends in a Scoopardy.
Characters and Bits
- Bidets for Days
- Bidets and nights
- I taste the rains down in Assfrica
- Ass Babies (To the tune of transformers)
- Radio station of WHOR