Original Air date: January 2nd, 2020
Running time: 1:19
Recording location: The Churn version 7
5. Scientists discover a Clear Fur Bear
Paul describes the Witcher and sings the catchy song from that episode.
4. All Cable news outlets will fuse to be one organization.
Matt says there's a possibility that he will be doing a Penn and Friends show in the new year.
3. Scientists make Red Bull Grapes.
Paul talks about teaching from the book of TJ and Dave for his improv classes.
2. Geologists and Geographers will find the lost city of Atlantis populated by full-grown sea monkeys.
A Fake Commercial for Part-time posts where you can temporarily rent a lamppost.
Matt talks about doing a bit at the end of Penn and Friends where he would have to do a bit together.
A Fake Commercial for Your Fuckin' Mom's Fuckin' Corn shack.
Jacob refuses to move a game of corn hole for a party.
1. It will be discovered that Elon Musk has been using small people instead of batteries to power your cars.
Paul expresses his interest in being an auto mechanic. Matt takes a shot of rootbeer float vodka. The hosts start talking about root beer floats. The Fatty Rabbit Hole theme is played.
A holiday syphillus card is sent. Other holiday cards were sent in with various gifts.
- Scoopernova Girl sent a skeletor, tarot cards, and liquor.
- Zach Goodman sends in a story about trying to get to a paid gig and Chipotle cause some stomach issues. The hosts identify this as an Italian Air Show.
Jock vs. Nerd
The explosion theme is played. Bear Scoop sends in a Scoopardy.
Characters and Bits
- MLK and a dream-based card trick.
- Sheboygan and its meth problem, Methboygan (episode title)
- A blind Uber driver that tries to talk to people with sonar.
- A fighting Fatty
- Jacob reccommends watching the german short film, "Dinner for One."