Original Air date: December 30th, 2019
Caption: Paul asks a questions for the ages.
Running time: 1:30
Recording location: The Churn version 7
There are visiting scoops from Canada in the studio.
Jacob complained about how early a store was playing xmas music and he miscalculated how many days were in this next year as a leap year. Matt recalls a friend that was born on a leap year. Paul makes a reference to a Mork and Mindy character.
Matt indicates his kids were on General Hospital for a holiday special episode. One of his kids pointed at the camera during a shot.
Paul starts to tell a story about a guy bringing home a porpoise. The hosts start talking about the difference between a dolphin and a porpoise.
A Fake Commercial for Best is Aespestos in the Westes in a pie tin.
Matt talks about seeing the Atomic Saloon Show, which has Matt's wife in a sexually suggestive position. He brought his father and brother. His father had a glitter thong stuffed in his mouth.
- The Canadian visitors have brough in some Physical Scoop Mail of having Penn sign Matt's name on her tits. He also brought some Root Beer Float Vodka.
- Scoop in a Barrell follows up on naming his child's middle name as the winner of his Jock Vs. Nerd
- Hellena Hand Basket sends in note letting them know that Henna tattoos to cover a bald spot are not a good idea.
- Neck Pubes sends in a "fuck you" to Paul because of his love of blankets compared to his lack of sleep.
- Sexy Mother Scooper (Big Sexy) is listening to both old and new episodes at the same time.
Jock vs. Nerd[edit source]
The Hunt for Balls theme is played. The Sald Lick Scoop sends in a Jock Vs. Nerd featuring the Nathan W. Pyle Strange Planet cartoon.
Characters and Bits[edit source]
- All Poirpose Tuna, dolphin safe and tuna safe
- Hooker Card Go Fish
- The hosts call for takes on old news
Episode Art by twitter user @SlakingFool